Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a Wonderful Wednesday

We planned Wednesday to be a great relaxing day! My cousin Todd flew us to Rifle! I love flying! It is such an amazing perspective! He even made me fly! I was so stressed out! The Mesa is starting to change colors just a little! My cousin Brian picked us up and we got to hang out with him a little. Then Mom and Dad met us and we went swimming in Glenwood Springs. Then we met a friend and her family (Laura, Ted and Hagan. Laura and I were neighbors in 1st grade and haven't seen eachother in at least 16 years!! It was amazing to see her! I love her family. I didn't get a picture and I am so mad! What a great day! It was a huge blessing and the whole day was a gift from God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! It looks like such a fun little adventure. See, God has plans for fun things even on the way to the serious things! :)