Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Time in Denver

Here is a slide show of our time in Denver, both before and after surgery. I am so glad Cyndi is out of the hospital. I think I told her that 10 times today. Aidan was also happy to have her back. We are planning on leaving our home away from home (which has been such a blessing)and heading towards home Saturday. We are not sure if Cyndi can make it to Montrose in one day so we may not be home until Sunday. I think that lots of people do not comment because you think it is too hard. All you have to do is click the little link at the bottom of each post that says comments (it has a number before it) and type you note then either sign in or choose anonymous. It is that easy and Cyndi loves your comments. We also love to see the counter on the bottom of the blog go up. We have over 1200 hits! Thanks for all your support and prayer. Jeff
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

We can't wait to have you guys back...and I know little Aidan is just LOVING having his mama back! I know it's been quite the ordeal, but we're thankful it wasn't more of a procedure/recovering time. God is just so good--He certainly has gotten an earful from SO many on behalf of the Haifley Family. We are all going to help make sure you don't do too much when you get home--we're just a call or a block away...use us, ok?!? Thanks so much for keeping us all in the loop during the past week. We love you guys and will be praying for a safe trip home!

Much Love,
The Millers

Anonymous said...

Cyndi & Jeff,
I am so very glad to hear how well things went! I'm sure you'll be thrilled to be back home and we'll be glad to have you back!
You've been in our prayers ... it's so awesome to see God's hand in your lives.
We look forward to see all of you when you're settled back home!
Love, The White Family

Anonymous said...

I am quite convinced that Aidan got even CUTER during your trip to Denver! Is that even possible! Despite the trials, it looks like he was able to have some fun! Ya'll will remain in our prayers and we're hoping you get settled in at home soon!

Jess.Pollard said...

Hey Haifs...All the love from the Pollards. I'm getting on the meal list today. If you are reading this and I haven't talked with you and you want to make them a meal call me if you know my number or click on the hyperlink to my page and leave a comment. (run on?) okay, so happy to have you guys back. I'm not too into you being gone, neither is Griff...even though Aidan likes to crawl on him. Talk soon! Prayers of a safe trip for you!

Anonymous said...

That picture of us is NOT good! But the one with Matt holding Aidan is super cute. I am sad to see you go, but I love you so much and am so blessed to have shared part of this experience with you. That "Praise You in this Storm" song is making me cry.
Oh, and Alabama is beating Georgia 31-0 in the first half-what is up with that!?!?!
love you very much,
Matt and Emily (but mostly emily)

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Cyndi and Aidan,

We are so glad you are headed home and are doing better. You are in our prayers daily. Your yard is mowed and you will have dinner ready on Sunday. Don't do too much when you get home, except for enjoy your family and your own bed :)

Thhe Hall Family