Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our Garden and Yard

Our yard has come a long way! It still has a bit to go, but we are proud of it! We have had lots of help and appreciate all of it so so much! Jeff's parents helped lots with design, building the garden boxes, lots of weed pulling and his Mom helped me put in the garden. They gave us lots of hands on and over the phone help! My dad and brother helped Jeff put in the sprinkiling system. Courtney and my Mom helped with ideas and weeds. Our cousins Todd and Maya own Haynes Excivation and I can't begin to tell you how much they have done!! All the beautiful rocks for the back wall and the front island are from their property. We couldn't have done this with out them!! Thank you everyone!! I am so proud of my garden! It is so rewarding and fun to grow and eat your own veggies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your yard is looking so good. Way different than when we were up there in July!

Courtney