Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Admitted Tonight

It's a bit after 9pm and I just got at call from Suzan. They are just NOW admitting Cyndi to the hospital. The update on the MRI is that it didn't show any spinal fluid leaking (if any very minor). Everything looked right so they consulted the anesthesiologist who administered the epidural in Cyndi at the time of the surgery. His notes said the original placement of the epidural needle hit her bone and was then move a bit to left and went in well. The pain may be a result from the needle hitting and bruising the bone. During her time in the ER she was on an IV for pain and was still in extreme discomfort. The reason for staying at the hospital is to control the pain. They will be giving her some oral meds through the night and if those don't work they will have other drugs as a back up.

...sidenote...Little Aidan is having a rough time with teething. He's not eating or drinking much and is back at the house in Denver with Cyndi's dad.

I will continue to update as I hear more. I know they are very grateful for your prayers.

3 comments:

kate said...

thanks for the update.
i am sorry it has been a rough go.
it is so frustrating.
lord, heal her!!

Terrilee said...

Cyndi, I'll have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sad to see that you're going thru this, but I know you have great faith, and the Lord will provide for you. Your old High School Friend, Terrilee Haws Davis

Anonymous said...

Cyndi, We are so happy with the results from your hospital stay. It sounds like everyones prayers were answered. You have been in my thoughts every day. Love you, May God keep you safe. Love The Bruner Family.