Friday, October 10, 2008

Detective Haifley?!?

So we have another prayer request to ask of you! :) Jeff has put in for a Detective position at the Montrose PD. He loves patrol and the guys he works with, but the detectives don't do the shift work and we would love that!! He will do testing on October 28th. Thanks!!

By the way...I am healing up well, just trying to take it easy. I am really low on energy. Aidan is saying NO!! He is so close to walking. We just can't believe he is almost one!

All our love!

3 comments:

Ashley Beth said...

Praying for God's will in Jeff's career and for you to continue to recover! Isn't it crazy that our little guys are already in the walking phase? It seems like they were just newborns, doesn't it? I can't wait to meet Aidan face to face (and you too for that matter!) He's such a doll!

Dad and Mom Williams said...

Wow! Detective Haifley sounds really good. Dad and I will be praying for God's will. I'm excited that you've decided to apply Jeff. Cyndi Sue - I think you've been overdoing it and need to take it easy honey girl. I'm so thankful for the friends there in Montrose and for Todd, Mya and the kids helping you. I love you sweet girl. Your Mom

Debbie said...

WOW! Kristi just sent me this blog on you and your husband Jeff! I am so greatful to be able to pray together with you for your healing and good will in His name! Thank you thank you. Man oh man I pray for this whole family and I thank Him for the blessings of His healing touch. Thank you dear Lord for all you do for us each and every day! Thank you Lord!