Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Precious Family and Friends,

I am starting this blog because so many of you, and even sweet people that haven't ever met me, are concerned and wanting every single detail of what is going on. It has been so hard to try to keep everyone updated, actually it has been impossible! So this way everyone can stay up to date. We want to be able to share updates on my progress, but mostly we want to share with you our blessings and joys.

His peace that passes all understanding continues to and always will carry us through all of the difficult things that we have to walk through.

Thank you for you heartfelt prayers, concern, thoughts and love. Through your amazing support we know how loved we truly are. I sit here with tears in my eyes and can’t even begin to express how much each of you mean to us and how special and taken care of you make us feel.

Please, please leave comments and let us know you were here - even if I personally don't know you yet. I may not be able to get back to you, but it means so much to know you were here and that you care!

Just so you all know everything I am going to start from the beginning…

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I just wanted you to know that I will be one that is praying for you as you walk thru this season. Jessie put your blog address on her blog, so I found you.

Hope you don't mind if I tag along. Thanks for sharing. I have seen God do so much in people's lives because they were willing to let others know how to pray for them. Prayer changes things and I know that I will not be the only one bringing you before our Father.

Thanks for sharing!

Jodi Woodden

Linnea :) said...

Cyndi,
We just want you to know that we love you and are praying for you! I also love, "Praise you in this storm" because it helped me get through some really difficult times - keep your head up! Love you!!!
Uncle Paul and Aunt Linnea :)

Ashley Beth said...

Hi Cyndi and Jeff,
My hubby, Patrick Unverferth went to school with Jeff & he was my YL leader for a short time in high school at PHS, so we know you from a distance! Plus, you are friends & co-worker with my brother Michael and sister-in-law Sarah. AND your cousin Brian works for us - it's a small world!! So, we've been following your story through all of these channels and then I came across your blog while I was on Missy Miller's blog. I just wanted to tell you that we've been praying for you guys for many months now (since you were preggo, actually). Already, God has taken you far in your journey and supplied you with miracles and we know that He will continue to do so! You remain in our prayers and we wish you blessings. Oh, what a CUTE little guy you have! Our youngest, Mason, is the same age, isn't it so much fun?! If you want, you can check out my blog at www.womanofworth01.blogspot.com Hope Jeff is recovering from those dog bites! :)

Blessings,
Ashley Unverferth