Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Big Brother To Be!!!!!!!!!

Aidan will become a big brother at the end of November!!! We just found out on Saturday! God is so faithful! We didn't know if I could get pregnant at all or how long it would take. We are so so excited for this blessing! It was so much fun to announce it using the shirt. It usually to a little while to click. It was so funny! I even surprised Jeff with the shirt and I got it on video! I am trying to post the video but am having lots of problems! If anyone has any suggestions let me know!!

6 comments:

Janelle said...

YEAH!!! I hope you have a great pregnancy! Can't wait to see pics of your baby bump.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You both are missed in Montrose.

Melissa

Ashley Beth said...

Cyndi, you are glowing in these photos! As I was looking at them, Ethan ran by, looked at the screen and said, "Oh, that's a cute baby!" I guess I'm not the only one around here who thinks Aidan is a doll! Congrats and you will be in my prayers, as always!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! We are so excited for you! How far along are you? We are THRILLED! Much Love to you guys!

Tiffany said...

Yahoo! I have to see you again because when you told me I couldn't hug you since I was a giant germ!! I need to give you a real hug!

lil said...

Congratulations!! What a cute way to tell everyone!! Where did you find such a T-shirt?